If you are the parent of an athlete (or you are an athlete) in a high-impact sport, annual concussion baseline testing is very important. A comprehensive hour-long program for athletes and their parents.
- view an informational video
- learn signs & symptoms of concussion and the protocol for concussion care
- athletes will take baseline test
- All test results are reviewed individually for validity and parents receive test results with explanation of test report
- Results are stored in Think Head First database for future access
Think Head First is offering sessions on a regular basis that are open to everyone. The February session is coming up on the 12th at Park City High School.
Date: February 12th, 2013
Location: Park City High School
Times: 3:30PM or 4:30PM (each session approximately 1hr)
Cost: $30 per athlete
To reserve your spot (space is limited), please email Karen Wellman
Include session date and time, name and age of child. You will
receive an email confirmation and online payment information.
**Early sign-up is HIGHLY recommended. We cannot guarantee
space for walk-ins on the day of testing.***