Cognitive Baseline Testing with Think Head First
Why Test with Think Head First?
- Education is Power: Improve concussion awareness and learn how to identify a possible concussion
- Think Head First is there to support you should an injury occur
- Should an injury occur, you will have the ability to return to your life (and your sport!) safely and efficiently.
The best concussion management is MORE than just baseline testing!
Test Session Include:
- Overview of concussion injury and steps to take if injury occurs
- Overview of the signs and symptoms of a concussion
- Overview of the process of returning to life/school/sport
- Impact baseline testing session
All test results are reviewed individually for validity; each participant will receive test results with an explanation of the test report.
Who Should Test: ages 10+. Not sure if you should test this year? Email admin@ThinkHeadFirst to learn more
Date/Time: Monday November 9 | 4:30 & 5:30pm sessions available
Tuesday November 10 | 4:30 & 5:30pm sessions available
**Please arrive 15 minutes early for check in
Location: PCHS CAD Lab, basement room 21
Cost: $25 per athlete
To sign up: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (435) 659-5932.
Include athlete name and ageparent name/email/phone contact. Space is limited; you MUST sign up and pay for testing in advance in order to secure your spot.
You will receive a confirmation email, enrolling you in a group session and instructions for online payment.